Choco-banana protein shake
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp plain low fat yoghurt
- A dash of cinnamon
- A splash of Oat milk
- A handful of ice
- Blend together and enjoy!
Strawberry Protein porridge
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 scoop of strawberry protein powder
- 180ml of water (or milk)
- Your favourite toppings (Banana is always popular!)
- Add the oats and water to a pan and heat for 8-10 minutes or until all the liquid has absorbed. Make sure you are stirring the oats while they are cooking.
- Take the oats off the heat and stir in the protein powder. If the consistency gets too thick, add some more water or milk.
- Transfer your oats to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings!
Peanut butter protein mug cake
- Cooking spray
- ½ ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1tbsp peanut butter (and more to top!)
- 1 tbsp milk (your choice)
- 1tbp chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Spray a large mug with cooking spray
- Mash the banana in the mug until mostly broken down
- Add the protein powder, peanut butter, milk, chocolate chips and baking powder. Mix until everything is fully combined into a batter.
- Microwave for 60-75 seconds. Then let it cool for 30 seconds.
- Top with more peanut butter and chocolate chips.